8.09.2015

London Part III

8.09.2015
Okay this will about do it for London, I think. Our last day was spent in Kensington and Hyde Park, just how I like it. We started at the delicious Coco Momo for breakfast in Kendington. We then went to the Natural History Museum--mostly because I think the architecture and the art there are wonderful. We continued to the Victoria and Albert and saw some cool sculpture casts, like my girl Judith slaying Holofernes. Then we just wandered about the parks and Kensington Palace. I wore my new jumpsuit, which was very hot-making but I powered through. Somehow every time I go into Gap I find something I want, as strange as it is. I was determined to wear this jumpsuit in London. It was good for romping in parks. We ended the evening with pizza at the delicious Homeslice--which I definitely recommend--and one more visit to Hyde Park to sit on a bench in the still of night.





Wearing: Jumpsuit - Gap // Necklace: Gorjana via Rocksbox // Sandals: Prabal Gurung for Target

No comments :

Post a Comment