I'm not going to do a 2016 goals post. I just want to love, explore, learn, and create. Same as every year. I do want to make a post looking back on 2015. It was quite a beautiful year. It was challenging, exciting and weird. I started school at UCLA and and moved in with my love at a little house in West Hollywood. I worked on an ESPN film, I wrote for some magazines, I started styling at Rocksbox. I went to Joshua Tree, Utah, Paris, London, Spain, and Switzerland. Not too shabby, I think. Along the way, I took some photos I really love. I hope to take more photos I am proud of in 2016. But for now, here's my 2015 favorites.
1. Arianna at the River
2. Hanna on July Fourth
3. Salvation Mountain at Sunset
4. Ace Hotel for Paper Mixtape Magazine
5. Ben's Hands After Gardening
6. Self-Portrait in the Middle of Summer
7. Bryce Canyon at Sunset
8. The Love of my Life in Nerja
9. Me at the Entrance to Bryce Canyon
10. Hanna in her Backyard
Thanks for stickin' with me and I'll see ya in 2016!