Monday, April 1, 2013

a little springy

I am so glad to be home this year for spring. My front yard starts looking so gorgeous and I am SO EXCITED. 
So I have always felt a little weird about celebrating Easter, since I'm not religious in any sense, but it is nice to have a family dinner. This is what I wore!






This is a dress I bought myself last year for my birthday in Santa Cruz. 
ALSO what is important about spring is my FAVORITE FLOWER HAS ARRIVED.
It's called a fairy lantern and in fourth grade they told me it grows locally here and that fairies dance under it. So duh I love it.
 Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. love this post :) your dress, your nails and that fairy lantern are all so pretty xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the dress! and fairies dancing under that pretty flower sounds pretty amazing, ha:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and post!!! I love your dress!!!
    Have a nice day! and my like in bloglovin for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous dress! It's so pretty and perfect for Spring. I'm not religious either, but it's always nice to get together with family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress looks STUNNING on you! I love the floral print and the overall feminine style of it.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the style of your blog so much!
    gotta come here often.

    www.whiteboardkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Scarlett and Giselle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.