5.15.2016

Inspiration: More Flower Love

5.15.2016
Oh my. I just feel like I am wasting away. All the work at the end of the school year (and my undergrad career) is making my stomach hurt. I know it'll all be over soon and I'm doing my best to stay calm. Today I found some lovely things that I wanted to share. These kinds of things help me remember there is life beyond my immediate situation. I mean that literally: this is all about plants--living, growing, inspiring.
The first thing is a series called "Great Gardens" by Nowness. It is just a collection of videos of great gardens. The films are so beautifully shot and the voices of the owners and landscapers are so calming and passionate. This series is amazing and it makes me want to drop out right now and help them make these. Also: did you know there is a career called "Garden Writing"? What have I been doing all this time if not that?

The second is the Pentecost Rose Petal Ceremony at the Pantheon in Rome. It symbolizes the descent of the Holy Spirit. Is this not one of the most magical things ever?


And lastly, some farmer's market flowers from my love feat. my rose gold Garrett Leight sunnies. This arrangement was too pretty to not take a picture of it. Trying to stay positive by surrounding myself with flowers and life for the next three weeks. And then freedom shall ring.

2 comments :

  1. Wishing you the best of luck on this final stretch (and congratulations!). Love this collection of earth-y inspiration and prettiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah it'll be over before you know it and then you'll be free! Hope it all goes well. I love your rose gold sunnies.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete