11.17.2014

Outsider

11.17.2014
So Wednesday is my last day interning at Band of Outsiders. Which is kind of surreal and very sad, because it has been my life for the last 6 months. I had the most amazing experience. The day I was accepted as an intern was insane to me. I had wanted to work in fashion since I was 14 and suddenly I was a part of a major brand. I only see myself doing more work in fashion from here on out. I'm so excited.
Working with the people at Band was awesome. They were so chill and let me actually have a lot of responsibility for an intern. 
This was the piece I got to take with me.
I took these photos on the roof of my apartment building. I think a lot of people were staring at me and I couldn't see them. It was unsettling in a panopticon kind of way. But no need to get social-theorist right now.
Look at my pretty dress!!! This was the first piece I fell in love with when I started interning at Band. It's so simple but so refreshing. I paired it with my new double monk strap shoes. 
Dress -- Band of Outsiders // Shoes -- ASOS

2 comments :

  1. Wow, it's a lovely outfit. It suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress looks amazing! i'm glad you enjoyed your internship and i'm sure that what ever you do next will be just as exciting:-) xx

    ReplyDelete