8.18.2016

Mermaid Aura

8.18.2016
Alright, as terrifying as it is to post pictures of myself in a bathing suit online, I really love these photos. My love Maddy and I took off to Nevada City yesterday. We hit up the very cool shop Kitkitdizzi (x) and then headed down to the Yuba River. After the icy rivers near Coloma and Placerville, the Yuba River was an amazing change because it was soooo warm. I was in love. I wore my simple high-waisted bottoms from American Apparel (the only thing I have ever purchased there) and my little COS bikini. I love the classic black look, but I really loved the way the lens flare in these photos added a little color. We will just call that my mermaid aura. 



4 comments :

  1. these photos are so beautiful, you look amazing!

    eep-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lens flare is just so pretty! and you look good, girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely superb, the lens flare is perfect.
    erin | words and pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice and simple <3

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete