5.29.2015

half-formed thoughts

5.29.2015
One day a while ago I found this gold thread. I wrapped it around my head, took a picture on my iPhone, and forgot about it. Today I saw the thread again and I was like, "hey yeah I'm really bored I will take those pictures." But I think that is becoming a problem. I keep acting on these half-formed thoughts. It's like I can very vividly visualize parts of what I want to create but I don't know what the big picture is. Sometimes I get too worried that I think in sensory moments rather than in words and I won't ever know what the big picture is and I won't ever know what I want to say. 
So I end up taking photos that are warm-ups to what I want later. Because I don't know what I want later. I don't know why I wanted to wrap this gold thread around my head and I don't know how to make it into something that I am proud of. 

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

6 comments :

  1. Just art for art's sake :) these pictures are beautifyl, seriously !

    https://whiteandpinkpeony.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are incredibly beautiful and inspiring photos, thank you so much for sharing them!

    Tessa at Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving it, you're so creative!
    xx, Flora
    http://lapapillonnoire.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. even your half-formed thoughts are beautiful and something you should be proud of:-) although i get what you mean. and i'm sure you'll figure out what it is you want to do in the end and get to complete thoughts, you know. these are just stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the opposite problem. I have the big picture image and the thoughts, just not the individual pieces to make up the whole.

    Erin | Being Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are gorgeous! And everything you said is totally true...I have been feeling like I constantly have almost half thoughts/ideas lately so I really related to this post. Thanks for sharing. (:

    ReplyDelete