4.28.2015

Jenny Bird Collar

4.28.2015
I have been wearing this necklace in a lot of my recent posts from my desert adventures. It came in my recent Rocksbox set and I am IN LOVE WITH IT. It's by Jenny Bird, a jewelry designer whose work I am now loving. So Rockbox approached me to talk about them on my blog, and so naturally I looked at their career page somewhere along that journey and I work for them now hahaha. I am a curator at Rocksbox and I put together sets for the girls who sign up! So I can now add that to my weird resume including ESPN Films Researcher, Band of Outsiders Intern, and two-time Movie Theater Popcorn Maker. What a life it's been. But I am really enjoying my time at Rocksbox and it feels nice to have a creative job I can do from home or wherever I happen to be traveling to. 


These are some photos from the last light in my front yard. I'm wearing an Cheap Monday old dress that I throw on when I want to feel breezy over one of my favorite Victoria's Secret bralettes. The necklace and bracelet are from Rocksbox!

5 comments :

  1. This look is so nice! I love this blog ♥
    xx, Flora
    http://lapapillonnoire.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love the necklace, your photos are gorgeous as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to hear about the job with them! The jewellery is so nice, I love the blue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute jewelry!
    alexis @ thelittlebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete