So I have a secret. I worked at Anthropologie for a total of three weeks. I thought I wanted a retail job. I was wrong. It was okay, but just wow the hours sucked and I found myself wanting to be a part of the making of the gifts and clothes so much more than the selling of them. Sadly, that has meant a long period of unemployment while I finished my internship and job-hunted for other positions.
HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I haven't fallen in love with their most recent gift lookbook. Oh my goodness it is so dreamy. Here are a few of my favorite photos from it and a tag taken from Queen of Jet Lags!
Like seriously, these are gorgeous.
- What is your favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story will forever be the best Christmas movie, and maybe even one of the best movies in general.
- Have you ever had a white Christmas? I don't actually think so. It snows usually in the month of December at my house but never on Christmas. We had an 80 degree Christmas once.
- Where do you usually spend your holiday? HOME HOME HOME! Ain't nothin' like small-town Christmas.
- What is your favorite Christmas song? Baby It's Cold Outside. It's kind of a creepy song, maybe? But there is a version done by Brian Setzer and it's so good. Look it up.
- What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat? My grandma's fudge. It's actual heaven. Since her passing I have had to carry on the tradition and I hope I'm doing a decent job.
- Be honest: do you like giving or receiving gifts better? Giving! I love picking out things for people and wrapping presents.
- What makes the holidays special for you? Spending time with the people I love.
- What's your favorite makeup look for the festive season? Dark red lips and glitterrrrr.
- Real or fake tree? Real 5ever. We have been going to the same farm for years and I love going and running around their small forest of trees.
I haven't done a tag in aaaages but I am really getting into the Christmas spirit so I had to do this. You should do it too and link to it in the comments. :)