2.09.2013

The Liebster Award

2.09.2013
Okay so guys the lovely Holly-Bella Cassel from The Persephone Complex nominated me for The Liebster Award! So kind. 
The Rules go like this:
  1. List 11 facts about yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
  3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate
  4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
  5. Let everyone know they've been picked

    The eleven facts I can do...
    1. I have orange hair and brown eyes that sometimes turn also orange in the sunlight.
    2. I currently attend UC Santa Cruz, but I am transferring soon to a yet-unknown location.
    3. I am reading two books, mainly: Cunt by Inga Muscio, and The Bone People by Keri Hulme.
    4. I have five tattoos, if you count the awful stick'n'poke I put on my finger.
    5. I want to be a fashion photographer more than I can say.
    6. My favorite band is Bon Iver and I have met the frontman, Justin Vernon. Then I cried.
    7. Harry Potter is my main man. He will never leave me nor hurt me and I love him.
    8. I have recently started eating more vegan-y and I hope to make a full transition at some point.
    9. I really want to own a winery someday.
    10. If you wanted to see my photoshoots, you would go here. Hint: GO, IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY.
    11. Also can we talk about my awesome Princess Mononoke phone case?

    Questions by Holly-Bella:
    1. True Blood or Twilight? Um I mean no to the Twilight so I guess True Blood. Which I have watched exactly once.
    2. What’s your favourite poem? Um I can never think of my favorite but I really love this one by e.e. cummings.
    3. How long could you go without the internet? Hahahhahahahahhahahahh hahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahah ahhahahaahahhh
    4. What’s your favourite day of the week? Saturday I spose. Until I'm not in school anymore.
    5. What’s your favourite magazine? Ugh I dunno. Probably LOVE Magazine, or Vogues other than American, or Bullett Magazine...I love too many.
    6. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be? My next one is going to be a time turner from Harry Potter.
    7. What is your dream super-power? Oh god, I want to fly so badly.
    8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? I haven't seen enough of it yet to really answer, but London was pretty amazing when I went. 
    9. What’s your lucky number? 7 or 2. 
    10. In the movie of your life, who would you get to play you? God that would be horrific for someone to have to play but um wow I don't know. I've been mistaken for Emma Stone so I guess that's that.
    11. What’s your worst habit?  My bitchface. Everyone thinks I'm mad and mean. I kinda like it.


    Okay so I did this post as a thank you to Holly-Bella for nominating me and to show that I didn't forget about it but in all honesty I don't know who to nominate because I am still so new in the blogger community. (Well, re-new. This is my second blog after I went on a hiatus for a few years.) So can I say I will tag people later? SORRY I'M SO BORING AND RULE-BREAKING.




1 comment :

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! <3

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete